Saturday 7 June 2014

Aim For The Head.

I dreamt I was born in the back of a limo my parents were taking to the prom.
Even though I was just a new born I remember the bloody suit of my dad and the bloody mess that was my mom.
Then they had to get married against their will.
For I was to blame for this ceremony held on the lonely hill.

But my mom took off before walking down the isle.
My dad was in tears and I in denial.
Fast forward to my third birthday where my dad and I went to the zoo.
I thought everything was going to be okay between me and you.

We were staring at the male lions killing their young.
My dad said he'd be right back and left his only son.
After crying and yelling and kicking and screaming.
My dad never returned and I was grieving.

Eventually I got adopted by a couple of newly weds who couldn't start a family.
But the damage was done no matter how much they loved me.
God hated me, and I would show the careless boy and the whore of a girl.
what kind of bloody mess they brought into this world.

I found my adopted fathers gun and went through the phonebook.
And not used to my luck, I found their adresses and fled with the gun I took.
I stood in front of my dad as a small little boy.
Screaming at him for the small little boy he destroyed.

I took out the gun and aimed for his head.
Because I was smart enough to know that his heart was already dead.
I pulled the trigger and fell to the floor.
I sat there in a pool of blood and splinters from the door.

I fled from the house and headed to my moms place,
Just to discover her at the dinner table with three extra plates.
She started her own family and looked unnaturally happy.
Unlike the few months she spent nursing me.

And the kids looked just like me and the father looked like a good man.
So how could I take from the children what I never had.
So I took out the gun and aimed for my head.
Because I was smart enough to know that my heart was already dead.

I pulled the trigger and fell to the floor.
My mom rushed outside and started crying like the day I was born.
The horror and terror I could have sown.
would be nothing compared to the sorrow that I've known.

No comments:

Post a Comment