Tuesday 29 April 2014

To my future valentine.

Nobody said that romance wasn't for the faint of heart.
Or that it's so damn hard to breathe while we're far apart.
And my childish ways and insecurities keep showing up.
Yet I still trust you to take good care of my fragile heart.

And I know I'm not perfect, and I know I sometimes fail.
But somehow you believe in me and keep me going when I am trail.
And I will give you the world darling, to show you that I care.
We are living proof that love and life can be fair.

We haven't been through a lot yet and we still have a lot to go through.
But I don't mind 'cause it will be worth it in the end.
One day on our wedding night we will sit and laugh about all the dumb and stupid fights.
Babe, now I can't imagine my life without you.

The memories we're making now are the stories we will someday tell.
Our kids will sit and listen and think it's all just a fairytale.
And when we grow old and we're almost at the end.
I will say that I love you and that you were always the greatest wife and my closest friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment